The new Primary Care Centre in Kilcock is due to be officially opened in March 2018. Construction on the state of the art health facility started in June 2016.
A statement issued on Emmet Stagg’s website on the 3rd of February 2018:
Emmet Stagg has welcomed confirmation from the HSE that the construction of the Kilcock Primary Care Centre has been completed and that the Building has been handed over to the HSE.
Mr. Stagg stated that services will commence from the Primary Care Centre next week on a phased basis.
Services to be provided by the Kilcock Primary Care Centre
- GP Out of Hours Service
- Public Health and Community Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work – Primary Care
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Home Help
- Community Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Day Hospital Services
- Clinical Nutrition and Dietician Services
- Psychology and Counselling Services.