The Kilcock Business Association is run by a small committee and supported by fee paying members of our local businesses community. It is a not-for-profit organisation staffed by volunteers – all raised funds go back into our local community. Our aim is to advocate on behalf of local businesses to council and government to enhance Kilcock as a place to do business and to live. Support from all local businesses is vital and we ask for annual membership fee of €75.
Become a KBA Member
Pay online with our secure form via Stripe. Or make a cheque payable to the Kilcock Business Association and drop it in to Barry Prendergast Accountants on New Lane, Kilcock.
How We Use Membership Fees
Membership funds are typically used on annual basis to support…
- Annual Christmas Lights – a fabulous addition to the Festive season in Kilcock.
- Various community events – Duck Race!
- Documentation in association with applications to government and local council
- Discounted member events & networking
- Advocating of behalf of local businesses
Find out more about some of the Kilcock Business Association projects →
And set of annual accounts is available on request: firstname.lastname@example.org
At each AGM a new committee is voted in. We actively look for any business owners in the locality to put themselves forward as members. Or you might prefer to focus on a particular event or tasks within one of the sub committees.
The following sub committees may be of interest to KBA members and local residents. Please email email@example.com if you wish to be involved in any of the following committees. Typically groups will meet once a month.
- CCTV Committee – for grants and fundraising to acquire a state of the art CCTV setup for Kilcock town in conjunction with Garda and KCC.
- Parking & Traffic Committee – working with Niall Morrissey of Kildare County Council (KCC) to future proof Kilcock Businesses by providing a flow of traffic through Kilcock and ensuring availability of parking.
- Website Committees – Photographers, Bloggers, Historians, Sports Writers – help us run our local business & Kilcock community websites!
- Duck Race – so much fun every year! Help us organise and run our most famous festival!